Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd. (hereinafter known as Makino) protects and manages personal information according to the following concepts when visitor's personal information is provided on this website.
- Contents of Personal Information
Personal information means the information including visitor's name, company, school, address, mail address, telephone number, and others which are necessary for the following purposes.
- Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
Visitor's personal information is collected and used within the range necessary to provide Makino's services to visitors such as in the following cases.
- When notifying acceptance or refusal of contract applied on this website
- When making a contact regarding payment of charge
- When delivering products
- When making other contacts regarding execution or cancellation of a sales contract
- When making a contact regarding the member services of this website
- When replying to inquiries
- When issuing caution or warning to visitors who committed an act violating or likely violating the regulations in this website
- When requesting the visitor having an obligation to Makino to execute it.
- When accepting participation in campaigns implemented by Makino, making a contact to the winners, and sending the presents.
- When sending introductions and questionnaires regarding Makino's services.
- When making other important contacts regarding this website
- When making a contact regarding job fairs and employment tests
- Management of Personal Information
Makino always manages visitor's personal information carefully and properly. Also, Makino takes sufficient measures as far as possible to prevent unauthorized access to the collected personal information and makes efforts to protect it. However, complete prevention of information leakage, deletion, and alteration by a third party is not guaranteed at all.
- Update of Personal Information
Makino makes efforts to keep visitor's personal information in a correct and latest state. When a visitor makes a request, Makino discloses the visitor's personal information or corrects/deletes it as necessary after identifying the visitor.
- Provision of Personal Information
Makino may disclose and provide personal information to a third party in the cases mentioned below.
- Cases in which visitor's consent is obtained
- Cases as prescribed by law
- Cases in which disclosure and provision of personal information are necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and when it is difficult to obtain the visitor's consent
- Cases in which disclosure and provision of personal information are especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the visitor's consent
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state institution, a local public body, or their assignee in executing the operations prescribed by laws and in which obtaining the consent of the visitor might impede the execution of the operations concerned
Makino revises the contents mentioned above accordingly and improves them as necessary to protect visitor's personal information.
Makino does not bear any responsibility in the following cases even if visitor's personal information is obtained by a third party.
- If the visitor disclosed the personal information to a third party using the function of this website or other means
- If the visitor confirmed acquisition of the personal information by a third party
- If personal information was obtained from any of the websites linked from this website
Makino does not bear any responsibility with regard to privacy protection in the websites linked from this website.
Visitors shall visit the linked websites on visitor's own responsibility.
August 5, 2016
Makino Milling Machine Co., Ltd.